cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not received

tara238
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • SIM was ordered over a week.ago and I was told it would be delivered in two days but I an still waiting 
5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tara238 

Common misconception.  The website states that SIM card will be shipped within 2 business days.  Officially, it should arrive within 10 business days.  If more than 10 business days, then contact CSA via the chat bot.  

_ToxicFire_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like others have stated it can take upto 3 weeks with canadapost. I would wait and if it still does not arrive then contact support with this link and they will take care of you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Good Morning @tara238 

As mentioned, it can take up to 3 weeks to get it in the mail. Public Mobile REALLY needs to be much clearer on this subject. It takes about 2 days to process the request for the SIM card. Then up to 3 weeks to get it in the mail itself. However, you can get it faster by contacting local Telus stores first to see if they have one. They charge $10 each. Or you can purchase it from Amazon if you have Prime. If you go this route, then you can reach out to a CD Agent and show them you paid for the SIM card and they will credit your account the amount you paid. And with regards to your plan, don't worry about it expiring. Even though you've paid for the plan already, it doesn't start until you register a SIM card to the account. Hope this helps.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tara238  SIM card can  take up to 3 weeks to be delivered if it’s been over 10 business days you can submit ticket  with support for update on when it shipped and when to expect it . If you need one sooner try Amazon or Telus Koodo store 

Use the bubble icon  bottom left of page to contact support 

Handy1_0-1709312840928.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tara238 

it's been known to take up to 3 weeks actully. If there's a Mobile Klinik in your area...just buy a PM sim there...or else Amazon has them for $5.

Need Help? Let's chat.