cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card

ymgca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old credit card was expired. I tried many times to change my new one on the website, but could not. always see the following:

"Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

Somebody can help?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

ymgca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

still could not fix this problem. really don't know how to do

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ymgca 

Here is some more troubleshooting advice from PM:

If you are still experiencing issues with your card please note these details:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

Maybe also try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

By chance, is your credit card postal code matches your phone's area code? 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ymgca - Please wait a while, but if you need to reactivate your service ASAP, call *611 to load up vouchers from Recharge, Shoppers Drug Mart, or your local Telus store., if you cannot make calls to *611, then use another phone and call 1-8554PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) and remember your PIN. If you need to use credit card, then wait an hour or two. You can also do this in your My Account with loading up vouchers.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ymgca 

many have problem with credit card update, not just you 😞

wait an hour and try again, or some suggested to wait 24 hours

if same, and if you need to pay in a rush, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load voucher first using *611

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Many (read: almost everybody) has the same issue. Ask agent to update CC info for you.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Need Help? Let's chat.