cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card hasn’t arrived

Pippi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a Sim card for my other son on May 15 and still have not received it in the mail

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pippi1 

SIM shipment delay announcement:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-for-SIMS-purchased-prior-... 

Contact a CS_Agent for a refund if it is not shipped out yet and pick one up at a local Telus/Koodo store.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Pippi1 wrote:

I ordered a Sim card for my other son on May 15 and still have not received it in the mail

@Pippi1 , it took over 3 weeks for me to receive my SIM Card from Public Mobile delivered through Canada Post! Some get theirs much faster. Hopefully it arrives soon.

Since it’s been 10 business days (2 weeks) already since you placed your order you can use @hTideGnow suggestion & send a private message to CS_Agent & inquire about it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pippi1 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

if it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pippi1  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pippi1  

When did you order the sim card? PM sometimes take 3 weeks to send the card

and PM has some ongoing sim delivery problem on top of it

Please submit ticket with CS agent and check with them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.