cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan renewal - fail

Janecho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was in the process of confirming my change to the $15 plan and the site just sat there spinning.  After about 10 minutes I went back and did it again.  To my dismay the $15 plan no longer shows!  I have tried 3 different browsers, and the mobile app.  No luck anywhere.  Tried submitting a ticket via the app, got an error message.  Just trying to confirm the change to the $15 plan on my renewal date.  Have been very happy with PM but this has been an exercise in frustration compounded by the new website that seems awfully slow.  Is it just me that finds that?  Anyway I would like a resolution.  It is a little tough when you can't even submit a ticket.  Growing pains.  I get it.

2 REPLIES 2

Janecho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Handy1!  You were right, even though it didn't initially show it showed up as "Upcoming Subscription" on my home page. I kept seeing Current Subscription and no change was showing. That explains why it was not showing as an available plan.  Really appreciate the time you took to respond.  Thanks!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Janecho  It’s still there , but here’s how to contact support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

add if it’s not showing it maybe that your already in it did you by accident hit change plan now check credit card to see if your were charged and check account like this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1685398970378.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.