cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Update

Dav265
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have to update new credit card but the website won't accept it. 

Tried different browsers, different devices (phone, laptop, etc), clearing all my cache and cookies. 

Always get the same "Oops! Something went wrong try again later"-type error message. 

Anyone else having the same issue? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Dav265   for quick restore of the service, yes, get a voucher and load via *611 or My Account

Get it from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug.  Vouchers from there can be used immediately while vouchers from other store could have to wait as many as 24 hours

Dav265

Yeah I submitted a ticket and their recommendation is for me to find a retail store to top up. I guess I will have to resort to that of the problem isn't fixed

Dav265

It's not the login part. I'm having a problem after the login when I try to update my payment information

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

By any chance, @Dav265 , does your browsers auto-fill the username and password?

If so, they may also attempt to automatically log you in.   Wait 10 seconds or so after the credentials auto-fill and the system may auto log you in.   

If you tap "sign in" while it's doing this, it'll deliver an error message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dav265   yes, 3 or 4 posts tonight

I think the system has some problem.  Wait at least an hour

But maybe wati till tomorrow to try again.

If still getting the same error, please submit a ticket with CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.