cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card.

Lovemy2girls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on February 18th and I still haven't received it. Why ?

6 REPLIES 6

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lovemy2girls 

if you're in or near the GTA, these guys have PM sims for $5 and have a local pick-up option...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lovemy2girls 

It can take up to 3 weeks to receive SIM card.  Since you ordered on Feb 18 (Saturday) on a long weekend (family day), orders are not actually process over weekends.  So, it really has been about 5 business days so far. 

Usually recommend contacting customer service agent if SIM card not received within 3 weeks. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lovemy2girls   sim card order could take up to 3 weeks.

If you are worry, open ticket with support for order update

message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As peer PM delivery time is 5-10 business days. Some customers experienced way longer delivery.

You can contact agent for replacement.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lovemy2girls wrote:

I ordered a SIM card on February 18th and I still haven't received it. Why ?

@Lovemy2girls - Because SIM cards normally get sent via regular Canada Post letter mail. Public states it can take 10 working days to arrive. So this is still within the range of delivery.

We are all customers and members like you, if it goes beyond 10 working/business days, you can submit a ticket via the methods @Handy1 provided to inquire about the SIM card and let them know it has not arrived yet.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lovemy2girls 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.