cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

nsecord
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you use some rewards points and some money to pay for add ons.

7 REPLIES 7

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @nsecord 

yes you can redeem your rewards points to get Add-ons.,. also you can lower your bill from 15 points to $15 will be added to you amount at Available Fund to using for next cycle will be taken from there automatically.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nsecord 

There's no split payment on points redemptions. But luckily some add ons are nicely discounted like the US roaming data add ons $10/250mb=5pts redemption. But you can redeem bill credits when suspended.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I could be mistaken, however I believe @nsecord is asking whether you can split the purchase of an add-on to use 'some' points and 'some' cash (actually, credit or visa/mc debit or available funds) towards its purchase.

I believe the answer is no.   

You can either use points -or- $$$ funds to purchase add-ons.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nsecord you can freely use the points you like 

Like points in other rewards programs, the points are in your account.  When you collect enough points, you go and pick your "prize" to redeem.  $15 bill credit is just like any other add-ons on the list.  So, you just pick what you like.  No need to use them all of you don't want to 

An no, they won't flush your points or auto-redeem for anything.  You are fully in charge of that

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nsecord    You can only redeem the points once you've collected 15 and then you can redeem via the Rewards portal which will be added to your self serve account balance within a day or two.  You can also use less amounts of points toward purchasing add-ons.

edit:  15 points = $15

nsecord
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for info.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nsecord  You can use points towards add on and phone bill 

Need Help? Let's chat.