cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve old phone number

rawanelayoubi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to retrieve my old phone number back. the number was 647-763-XXXX. I need to add a new number to my account alongside the existing number I have. any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

- You cannot get your old number back as most likely it was reassigned. If you are extremely lucky (start playing Lotto right away) and phone number belonged to Telus family and it is not assigned (number not in service) it might appear on a list of available numbers and you can take it then.

- You cannot get multiple phone numbers on one account. Each account has only one phone number and one unique email.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@rawanelayoubi PM doesn't allow two phone numbers in one account, PM doesn't have any share plan or family plan like the other provider such as Rogers, etc. That means one phone number in one account for PM customers.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rawanelayoubichancesare.. the number is lost.. doesn’t hurt to try..

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rawanelayoubi this is public forum, please cover your personal info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rawanelayoubi   you might want to remove the phone number for your protection

So, you don't have the number anymore?

The number 647-763-xxxx belongs to Telus, which PM has access to.

Usually, carrier will no longer assign exact number to customers. However, you can try to open ticket with PM Support to see if they agree to give it back to you once you joined.  of course, it will be easier it you can show them you owned the number before and you lost it not too long ag

To open ticket with PM, please message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@rawanelayoubi  Sorry you can only have one phone number per account.  

What happened to your old phone number that you have to get it back, so bad?

Need Help? Let's chat.