cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restitution of previous services

Guylame
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Because I often work out of cell range, I decided to switch my service to Koodo a few months ago since they offer Wifi calling (or so I thought). My device is however not supported, and all I've ended up with is a more expensive post paid product, while losing all the data bonuses, extra LD minutes, and discounts I had accumulated with PM over the years. 

I believe I still have my PM SIM somewhere - is there any chance that I could return to my previous package and regain some of those accumulated discounts or bonuses I previously earned?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your number to Koodo, then your PM account is done and cannot be reactivated. You'd need to start a new account under the new Public Points system; you won't have any of your legacy rewards, including loyalty discounts. You'll also have to take a current in-market plan, though that's probably a good thing because they've only gotten better over the past year.

That sim card is also done, so you'll need a new one. Amazon has them for $5. Or you can get a free esim.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Guylame 

If you ported your number to Koodo then your account here was automatically closed in the process. Unfortunately you would have given up all the rewards you had earned previously with the account closure. 

If you rejoin it will be a fresh account with a new email and you’ll be on the points system which I’m told is not nearly as good as the legacy rewards were.

Need Help? Let's chat.