cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to actiate; says subscription not activated

Hyeonmi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello to who can help me,

trying to activate my new PM account and i filled in everything on the PM app; I was trying to activate the eSIM and my old number is from koodo.

at step 6 after trying to port my koodo number, it says a error message saying subscription not activated and asks me to contact support

I still dont have any link or QR code to install the eSIM and I am unable to go back or proceed further in the app.

Could anyone look into this issue for me? thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Hyeonmi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No eSIM card is registered in my pixel 7; I think the app failed to install the eSIM and now I am stuck on this screen. I will send a message to customer service ASAP. Thank you so much

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hyeonmi 

Can you look in the cellular settings for your phone to see what SIM’s are there? It’s possible the eSIM is added but just needs to be enabled. If there are multiple, click on both and look for the one that has Public Mobile under network selection. Make sure it’s enabled (turn on this line on iPhone) and then reboot the device. 

If there is no Public Mobile SIM in your settings reach out to customer service to re-issue you a QR code. Also did you respond yes to the message authorizing the port that was sent to your Koodo SIM? 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.