cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey has anyone else gone through renewal tonight? I was just able to add a voucher because the site was down all night and I don't know if I'm going to suspend or not because I was too late at adding the funds. Can anyone else tell me if their plan been charged to their account?

Thx

17 REPLIES 17

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My renewal is coming up in the next couple of days too I'll keep my eye out for strange things happening in my account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Same here. No SMS regarding payment and rewards but everything looks OK, as expected. Lets wait for noon...

Not to start new topic so I will add my observation here...

Renewal went with no issues. But I usually get SMS few minutes after midnight on renewal day saying 'Congrats! Rewards have been, etc.' but this time - nothing. Not a big deal as rewards have been applied, CC charged as expected.

Then at around noon there should be SMS 'Thank you for your payment, etc.' Lets see if I get that one, unless PM changed something...

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jib_tech 

Next tme you make a payment do it in privacy mode as the site can be very fussy. I know it gave me a prompt to pay $10 more after I had already paid. I had to back out and once I did my ser.vice renewed

jib_tech

Thanks again.

@jib_tech 

Do you still have service? It may still say expired but if you still have service and your data and/or minute counter has reset then you should be all renewed.

jib_tech

Oh now it shows my plan amount in my transaction history so that should mean I'm all paid up shouldn't it?

jib_tech

After I used lost/stolen it still said expired and now when I click reactivate it took me back to the payment page but now it's taking my payment what do I do now?

@jib_tech 

Then go to the plans page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Go to the overview page. Does it say active ? If yes log out and reboot your phone. If no clicknon the reactivate button. It should turn to active. Log out and reboot.

jib_tech

Well I don't want to suspend!

jib_tech

It just brings me back to the payment page again I'm not sure what I'm I should do anything at all or what I should do? Oh and btw it says expired.

@jib_tech 

Well you will know soon enough as they suspend services at 6am. Are you logged in? Does it say expired or suspended? You may want to try clicking on reactivate once more.You hsve basically missed the window for the system to take the payment. Now you have to force it to take the payment.

jib_tech

When I click on reactivate it takes me to to the payment page but I already made my payment with my voucher. I still have services I'm just worried because it's not showing up in my transaction history just my rewards?

@jib_tech wrote:

Does hitting reactivate work? I couldn't pay for my renewal because the site was down .It took my voucher but when I hit reactivate it asked me for more money?

You only have to hit reactivate if yoru plan stopped working. Test if the plan works and if it does, wait.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jib_tech 

What does it say in your account? Is your voucher amount in your balance? Try clicking on reactivate.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@jib_tech wrote:

Hey has anyone else gone through renewal tonight? I was just able to add a voucher because the site was down all night and I don't know if I'm going to suspend or not because I was too late at adding the funds. Can anyone else tell me if their plan been charged to their account?

Thx

If your plan's still working and you have the funds in your account, you're fine.  Plans can renew late in the morning. You can use 611 to add vouchers when the self serve site's down.

jib_tech

Does hitting reactivate work? I couldn't pay for my renewal because the site was down .It took my voucher but when I hit reactivate it asked me for more money?

Need Help? Let's chat.