cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the temporary lock on my account

kalyb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need the temporary lock removed from my account so I can pay my phone bill and use the phone for a school interview in 15 minutes. Please. Any help?

9 REPLIES 9

kalyb

Well they did, and I got a few suggestions that were very useful.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kalyb  best is to wait the hour and try again

or you can also buy a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart, then load the voucher using *611 to get the service back first

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kalyb wrote:

I need the temporary lock removed from my account so I can pay my phone bill and use the phone for a school interview in 15 minutes. Please. Any help?

Do you REALLY think that ANY customer service will reply and assist you within 15 minutes??????

Plus this is public forum where PM agents do not look at all.

Valid point, but by the time they get back to her could be up to 48 hours. Her account would be unlocked WAY before then. A voucher right now is the fastest way to deal with it. 

Not saying you were suggesting that. 🙂  I think we all know how slow a CS Agent can be. 

@Chalupa_Batman I wasn't suggesting that the OP pay through customer service, rather perhaps they could remove the lock on the account as the OP can't get in to pay it. @kalyb 

Sorry to say this @kalyb that link won't do anything for you. You have to pay your phone bill to get it active again. You can either use a voucher or set your credit card up on it. A CS Agent will say the same thing. They can't do anything. And I would NOT suggest giving your credit card information to a CS Agent. You are locked out for an hour. By the time a CS Agent get's back to you can be up to 48 hours.

kalyb

When logging into my account, it wouldn't accept my password so I did a reset, created a new password, tried to log in with new password and then it locked me out for an hour.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kalyb What do you mean by "temporary lock"?

Need Help? Let's chat.