cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the $15 a month prepaid option

JimRockford_PI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are incoming calls free or are they counted towards the 100 minutes?

12 REPLIES 12

JimRockford_PI

Calling voice mail is something I have never done and will never do.

JimRockford_PI

Awesome! Thanks.

@JimRockford_PI- It has been tested by many that it seems toll free calling does not count minutes in limited minute plans.

@JimRockford_PI  Meaning they are free . Should not count against your outgoing 

JimRockford_PI

Thank you.

JimRockford_PI

You mean toll free numbers are not included in the 100 minutes? Meaning they are free?

xiv

To add to all that's been said already, you can also call Canadian-based toll-free numbers (1-800) and it will not deplete your 100 minutes.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes and also keep in mind with that 500 minute add-on, the minutes will not expire. They will continue to carry over each month until you have used them all up.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I know there is already a solution there @JimRockford_PI , as @Handy1 pointed out...  I just wanted to add that if you have concerns going over the 100 minutes of YOU calling out, you can purchase a 500 minutes add-on for $5 so you have a little wiggle room when you need it. Just my opinion. 

JimRockford_PI

Thanks to both of you.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

They can't bring themselves to show that detail after all this time. Yes it's unlimited incoming (though not technically free...you're paying $15 for the plan 🙂 ).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JimRockford_PI  Unlimited incoming calls . Only 100 outgoing calls . And calling your voicemail counts against your outgoing. Mins 

Need Help? Let's chat.