cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Paying Bills Before Due date

S_Y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, does anyone know how I can pay before the due date for my upcoming bill?

10 REPLIES 10

@ZuckMark wrote:

THIS IS PREPAID! THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS BILLS OR DUE DATES! 

P R E P A P A I D

R

E

P

A

I

D

Give me a break. For crying out loud......HELP the OP!!! We are on a 30 day cycle and our My Account gives you your next due date. How is all that gibberish and misleading information of any help??

@S_Y In My Account there is an option to do a custom amount top up or an amount that equals your next payment. BUT if you lose a referral between your top up and payment date, then you will have insufficient funds. If you are trying to use a hybrid auto-pay system, then choose the custom amount and top an amount that you know that will work for you, even if a few $s too many. Payments come from balance first, then auto-pay. Are you trying to avoid auto-pay from working? A lot of us here do!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@S_Y 

There are 2 options by login to your account:

1- Enable AutoPay with your CC or debit registered on your account 

2- Purchase a voucher and add the funds into your account or dial 611 and enter the voucher number

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just add fund to your account, when its due, fund wil automatically drawn.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@S_Y 

The best and easiest way to pay for your bill before the renewal date, is to turn on the auto pay feature .

You can turn on auto pay from inside your My Account.

@ZuckMark wrote:

P R E P A P A I D

R

E

P

A

I

D

Well, you can try it and don't pay at due date, then your account will be suspend and you won't have service.

@ZuckMark- Of course there's such a thing as a due date. If you want service to continue you need to pay before (or overnight) of the end of the 30 day, yes prepaid, term = due date.

As for something called a bill, the system itself says bill as maybe an attempt to clarify what needs to be paid to keep services working. Your definition of bill is focused on a postpaid kind of subscription/service.

It would also be more impactful if you could spell properly in your obnoxious rantings. What's a "papaid" or what's the prefix "prepa"?

C'mon @ZuckMark 

"paying bills before due date", really means "paying renewal amount before end of cycle date"

It's sometimes difficult for some folks who may have previously been post-paid consumers to transition to a the real meaning of prepaid service.

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

P R E P A P A I D

R

E

P

A

I

D

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @S_Y basically you go to payment page, load fund into the account and the money will be there sitting as Available Fund and will be used later 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Many ways, @S_Y 

1. log into self-serve, or call *611 if you know your PIN#, and make a manual payment if there's a registered payment card on file
  2. purchase a payment voucher from one of several locations that sell them (see below)
  3. use recharge.com to purchase a payment re Public Mobile (probably a fee for this)

HALIMACS_0-1670895355494.png

Need Help? Let's chat.