cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Olesiakin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like a refund, as I could not activate my number in Public Mobile, and I changed the mobile operator to another one, but I paid for the services in advance

4 REPLIES 4

@Olesiakin 

As mentioned before, you can contact customer service agent as described above. 

Too bad that you left for another service.  If you asked on the community, we may have been able to help get your Public mobile service working. 

Again, no guarantees about the refund. Since Public mobile is prepaid, in general, no refunds. 

Olesiakin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is never works

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Olesiakin 

There are generally no refunds for prepaid services, but if you feel you are deserving of one, contact a customer support agent by clicking on the Get Help section and then searching for "customer support agent"

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Olesiakin PM service is prepaid, so, paying the service in advance is normal here

So, it never works?  did you ended up porting the number out?  If not, check if you can access My Account.  In order to "cancel" the service and avoid future charges, you need to login My Account and disable Pre-Authorized payments.  Please do so

PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund.   But if you never have the service,  maybe open a ticket wirh PM and discuss with them on an arrangement 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.