cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund From Auto Pay

nutsack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife forgot to delete auto pay and was charged for a month. She had left the country and not back til next year. Any way to get a refund?

4 REPLIES 4

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

As per @softech you could develop a plan and paying/suspending to keep the account alive and the number including changing it to a $15 plan if not already. 

If is on the old rewards there may be some one here that will take over the account for you. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide refund being pre-paid service.

You have to log in into her account and remove autopay. Even better is to ask agent to remove her credit card info to avoid accidental charges.

Removing autopay her account will be suspended on next renewal and after 90 days of suspension deleted, number lost. I she wants to keep her number there are few ways to do that.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Watch for envelope in top right corner. It will show Number of unread emails.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nutsack  

No, PM is prepaid support and they refund because of that reason 😞

Also, she will not be back till next year.  You can only suspend for no more than 90 days.  With you paid today,  your next renewal date will be Sept 8.  Assuming you let it suspended on Sept 8, you have to make sure you reactivate the account NO later than December 7.  I suggest you to renew 5 days before that just in case something goes wrong

Let us know if you need more help with suspension without losing your number

Sorry, but Public Mobiles plans aren't refundable.

Need Help? Let's chat.