cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend, no reward

gkonyk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Referred a friend Oct 5th 2021, he hasn't recieved his $10 and I haven't seen my $1  credit either. Put in my referral  number at time of activating his account. Where do I turn to get this resolved?

8 REPLIES 8

@Aaron_munroe5 

Welcome to the community! We are happy to see you are contributing to the community. Your reply was a good one. Just note that in this particular case it is the customer who activated that must contact customer support to get the issue resolved vs the customer who offered their referral code. Keep participating we welcome your contributions!

Aaron_munroe5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the referral code has to be exact,it’s possible a letter could of gotten mixed up,use the bubble below to contact a customer service agent and they will be able to resolve it for you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gkonyk 

if your friend put it Referral Code at activation then you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. 

they will applied within 72hr,,,

but if your friend miss it letter or number to put it for referral code your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them only will Add,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Confirm with your friend what exactly (s)he entered. Best way to pass the code is to copy/paste from your account to avoid typos.

Most common typos are 0 and O (zero and letter O), 1 and I, 8 and B. But your friend should contact CSA and they will resolve it quickly.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gkonyk wrote:

Referred a friend Oct 5th 2021, he hasn't recieved his $10 and I haven't seen my $1  credit either. Put in my referral  number at time of activating his account. Where do I turn to get this resolved?

Is there a chance that and O was entered instead of a 0 or vice versa?  Your friend with the new account will have to contact the Customer Support Agent to have this looked at.  They can raise a trouble ticket through the chatbot in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gkonyk yes that should have appeared within 72 hours, so you will need to contact a CSA, you can use the bubble below.  Perhaps there was a glitch in the system, but they should be able to look into this for you and resolve the issue.  Good luck!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gkonyk   Usually for Friend Referral, the one who refers other (you) should see the $1 on the same day of the activation while the friend who join should see the $10 bonus within 72 hours..  Since it has been almost a month, probably something wrong.  However, your friend can  simply contact PM and they can usually able to add  the referral back easily.   You can follow the steps in the previous post to open ticket with PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your friend would need to submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.