cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I’m missing a refer a friend point. How to tell, and how can I get it back?

ORNGNBLK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know, I know, “it’s one point…get over it.” 
I know that I have referred 6 people to Public since joining, AND I know that they have all been signed up for at least 30 days AND that I should be receiving 6 Referral points per cycle.
I checked this morning and found that I have 5 points, but 6 total referrals. So I also triple check my messages and only found 5 “Cha-Ching” texts confirming my code was used. My wife joined over a year ago, and 5 more people in the past 1-3 months. What am I missing? (Other than a point). Any help would be great

IMG_3634.png

IMG_3633.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11

@ORNGNBLK wrote:

I know, I know, “it’s one point…get over it.” 
I know that I have referred 6 people to Public since joining, AND I know that they have all been signed up for at least 30 days AND that I should be receiving 6 Referral points per cycle.
I checked this morning and found that I have 5 points, but 6 total referrals. So I also triple check my messages and only found 5 “Cha-Ching” texts confirming my code was used. My wife joined over a year ago, and 5 more people in the past 1-3 months. What am I missing? (Other than a point). Any help would be great

IMG_3634.png

I know that it was mentioend that there is no way to tell which specific referrals are remaining, but it's also important to note that Public Mobiel does not provide any information about the number of referrals on the account (unless it's the same day that the referral points were granted).  The above graphics do not show the total number of referrals.  It only shows the number of new referrals during the specified time period.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thank you for the update!

ORNGNBLK

PM did inform me that someone left. (Anonymously of course) 

The fact that my total referrals don’t align with my active referrals is apparently something that will reset to match soon. 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if just off by one, it could be the person forgot to renew or suspended, of course, the person could also have left PM

did you talk to all your friends and confirm they are active?

Amped
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Total referrals is not the same as active. 

Amped
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

With the calling issues Public Mobile has had the last few months, it's not hard at all to think one might have left.  I lost 3 referrals last month...  If your first experiences with a new provider are bad, you're not likely to stick around.

Once you sign into your account there is a tab called chatbot.  Click on that and type customer service representative or agent.

It could also be a delay. Did your account cycle recently? Check again after your next renewal if it's coming up within the next week.

ORNGNBLK

I know 5 of the six personally, and the 6th only signed up at the end of march /first of April.  I have a hard time believing they left after 2 months. Perhaps I can ask PM, but how can I go about that?

ORNGNBLK

As far as I know, there are 6 subscribed. Would my overall total referrals show 6 at the bottom of only 5 were active? Logically, I would think it would say 5. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@ORNGNBLK  1 point is very important,  they all count!

Unfortunately,  no way to tell who they are with this points system. It's not transparent.  Do you know the other 5 personally? Only way is to ask them all who left. Once they leave, you will lose that point .

I would assume if you ask pm they are obligated to let you know that someone  left and when. They might not say who, but atleast confirm. 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are all of your referrals still subscribed? If so I would contact customer support to clarify things.

Need Help? Let's chat.