cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim won't activate properly

Coda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a new sim card,iserted it in phone,paid for a plan,when activating it selected a new number but i didnt have option for Gatineau so i chosed Ottawahull,when i try to call someone i get a pop up saying mobile network  is not available,how can i fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

@Coda 

The SIM card number start with 891223 0000 and enter the 9 digit on the back of the SIM card or on the SIM.

The cellular phone number are the random 10 digit area code and number you want as your cell number.

Coda

When i try to open the app it says that they would like to confirm full access,and it says that they sent 6 digit code,but i am unable to get it,and on the window where I choose a new number, should I choose the number of the card I received or should I choose a random number from the ones offered

Coda

New sim to activate new PM account,this is my first ever plan in Canada

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Coda 

do you mean you got a new sim to replace old one OR new sim to activate a new PM account ?

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Coda 

sound like a problem with activation and not the phone number city.  You need  to talk to PM and ask them to check.  Open ticket using the Orange Chatbot icon on bottom right of the page. You can start the question Submit ticket and choose Contact Us and you will get to ticket form open page

Need Help? Let's chat.