cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a mistake white transfering the phone number, now can't connect!

marclapo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, the person who was setting up my accound made a mistake while transfering my phone number and now it's associated with a wrong phone and of course I can't get the code because it is sent to the wrong number ! how do I reset this ? How do I correct my phone number and proceed with the full activation ?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@marclapo 

If the person that setup the port of your old number is your close friend…will they still be your friend? 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, the owner of the wrong number will have to reply to the text to allow the number to be ported over to PM. Chances are that they won’t reply to the text and porting will be cancelled after 90 minutes.

Contact a CS_Agent to help completing the correct number.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@marclapo 

don't tell me you stole someone else number 🙂

you can still login PM, I hope.  When it tries to send you the code, click Didn't receive code and the choose email to receive.   Then you can go to Profile and select Transfer phone number and put in the correct info this time

or if you cannot login, then open ticket with PM.  Click the Orange Chatbot icon on bottom right of the page. You can start the question Submit ticket and choose Contact Us and you will get to ticket form open page

Need Help? Let's chat.