cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription not activated

ljubi2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please i need help my subscription wont activate and i the agent was not helpful what do i do?

I was on step 6 on the app of activation and it just said "subscription not activated" I've been trying to set this up for like2 hours now i am getting so frustrated. this is my second sim card i purchased from them because the first didn't work as well and i feel like I'm getting scammed.

11 REPLIES 11

lilyrao123

No use. I've tried two times. They also belong to somebody else. No need to try a wrong system.

@lilyrao123  You can change the number 4x for free every 30 days 

lilyrao123

It is under your account and profile. However, you only have 4 chances and every time the number is already used by somebody else. I mean the numbers in that pool are actually not availabe. Don't try, let them give you a number instead. The system is wrong.

@ljubi2002  Are you trying in the website not the app can be done in both but my screen shots are from the PM website , I find it easier to navigate 

lilyrao123

I did change new number, but it always belongs to somebody else I guess. I try to switch to the one they gave to me, but it is not in the pool. 

ljubi2002

i cant even get to that pge

@lilyrao123  Yes it’s a glitch I to have picked number from the PM pool of number only to find out it belonged to someone else . Only option was to choose new number in my account . You can change your number 4x for free every 30 days on profile page of your account 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1729807156801.jpeg

lilyrao123

As far as I know. Their system is wrong. I picked a number and it didn't work because this is number is already used by another customer. So the agent helped me to activate my account with another number they gave to me. However, I would like to change a number I like, so I did. Again, this new one cannot be activated and I cannot go back to the one they gave to me either. I've been wasting hours on it. If I know I have to go through the same problem again, I wouldn't want to change the number they gave manually.

Good luck! 

ljubi2002

thank you for your reply, the agent told me to post on here though

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ljubi2002  No worries let support be your friend and help you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

we are just customers here, only agent can help in activation problem

you have been talking to an agent already?  if you are, reply and ask for escalation.

if you have not message them yet, here you are:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.