cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend during the promotion referral period but did not receive the bonus described below

prajwalpinto25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refer-a-friend so you and your friend can save $25. For a limited time, we will give you and your friend a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months as long as you both stay with us. Make sure your friend uses your unique referral code before June 6, 2022.

I only ended up getting the usual $1 for each month instead. 

12 REPLIES 12

JL9
Mayor / Maire

A CSA told me it is taking a little longer than usual but should see it by Monday and if I don't to reach back out

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

That was the glitch we were back and forth on....

@darlicious- Yet I seem to think some people have said they (or friend) did not get $10. But maybe they can't be sure either.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

#1, #2 and #3. The last 2 were added today. So unless I am just 3 times a charm....lucky?!!☘

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Yes she did....but referral#1 got it. Let me check referral#2 and referral #3 and see if its conclusive.

@darlicious- Don't you? 🙂 Didn't J_PM say that the $10 is replaced by the promo. Of course YMMV but that seemed to be the word from the only company person that says anything here.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't anybody read these things....?

@prajwalpinto25 

1. You will get the $1 right away.
  2. Depending on the time of referral you will get the Cha-ching text the next day at 2pm eastern.
  3. Your referral will recieve the $10 bonus referral credit within 72 hours.
  4. You and your referral will recieve a text message the first week of each of the next 5 months once the $5 is added to your account most likely on the Friday so June 10th. Then July 7th....and so on.....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@prajwalpinto25 

It normally takes about 72 hours to show up in your account under RAF Rewards in your View Payment History section.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @prajwalpinto25  For the $25 promotion, some users confirmed that the new activation will still get the usual $10 within 72 hours

And for you who referred your friend, you might got a text from PM about a new friended joined 

And if you are on the old reward system, you will see your friend's number on the Friend list

But for the $25 bonus, no need to wait 72 hours.  PM will add the $5 to those eligible on the same day.  Hopefully soon.  I think no one got it yet

If you really want to confirm you are on the list, ask your friend to open ticket with CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Depending on promo conditions, you should get it either within 72 hours or at the beginning of every month. Not all promos are added to your account immediately.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@prajwalpinto25 

hi you should see them soon it was a popular promo and is taking them awhile longer then usual 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@prajwalpinto25  I guess you are not alone, others have not received yet. 

They said they were supposed to load the credit in your account on the first week of each month.  Given that the promotion just ended 2 days ago, you should be getting it in the next couple days

Need Help? Let's chat.