cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards question

Dolphin12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I changed my plan to a 90 day plan. Payment was taken on June 1st. I received 5 points as I have 5 referrals. 

My question is should I not have receive 15 points as I paid for the 90 days. Shouldn't it be 5 points x 3 months (90 days)?

4 REPLIES 4

@Dolphin12 wrote:

@softech thank you for your response. Is this information noted somewhere? I tried to find it in an FAQ so to speak but couldn't find anything.

This is something that changed a while ago.  For those on 90 plans, this made it so that the only reward paid out once per 90 days was the autopay reward. (other rewards were paid out in 30 day intervals).  I do realize that there are no points given out on the points system for using autopay.

@Dolphin12 

this is how the system is programmed and people on points have been getting the referrals in 30 days schedule like this

I am currently on the 90 days plan, too and I can also confirm this from my own experience 

Dolphin12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech thank you for your response. Is this information noted somewhere? I tried to find it in an FAQ so to speak but couldn't find anything.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dolphin12 

for the friend referrals, they will still deposit that rewards once every 30 days.  So, you will get the 5 referral rewards first, then 30 days later, get another 5 and get one more after another 30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.