cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Bonus

Fred829
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up at the end of May, I entered referral code 9M9xxx.  I've now received two monthly billings but have not gotten a $10 credit on either one.  Should I not have received a credit?

Edit by Dunkman: removed referral code

5 REPLIES 5

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Oddly enough, I can confirm that code is 100% legit. Please contact a CS Agent as directed below. And if you need assistance, please send me a DM. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Fred829 

It’s possible, if you don’t know the referee and got this code from the internet, the code is invalid or no longer active, which means you will not receive $10 credit

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did you check your payment history on My Account?  it should show you a $10 credit.  If you don't see that, ask PM to check.  Just open ticket with them using the Orange Chatbot icon on lower right, start typing Submit ticket, choose Contact Us and then follow the screen to login and submit ticket

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fred829  if you haven’t received the one time $10 credit in 72 hours of activation . Just contact support to ensure the code  was added correctly 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1722175429011.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Fred829 

You should have received $10 credit to your available funds within 72 hours of activation.  

If you did no receive the $10 credit, you should contact customer service agent.  Click on the chat icon on the right corner of website.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for CSA help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.