cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why can't I talk to a human?

Rusty1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm stuck with Simon but the text page is shifted 25% to 33% to the left rendering the first third of the response being unreadable. So this makes communication unreadable. I still i don't have the use of my phone, My phone number was not transferred over from Telus to Public mobile but I can't talk to a company representative! Please HELP ME!!! anybody!

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rusty1 wrote:

I'm stuck with Simon but the text page is shifted 25% to 33% to the left rendering the first third of the response being unreadable. So this makes communication unreadable. I still i don't have the use of my phone, My phone number was not transferred over from Telus to Public mobile but I can't talk to a company representative! Please HELP ME!!! anybody!

@Rusty1 @Elliott1 

Have either of you got your services working yet?

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

If issues porting or transferring a number to Public Mobile, submit a ticket here for help: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1ml7MK2dvkmM37lFcEM...

@Elliott1 

@Elliott1 wrote:

I can't switch from Telus to Public Mobile either.  help.  a phone number would be great.  I've tried for two days to sort this out.

What have you tried so far?  More details would be helpful.  Is your phone partially working?  Were you charged already? For a stuck port, able to send texts and talk out, unable to receive calls or texts.  

@Elliott1   did you reply the SMS on your Telus to approve the porting?

so, only incoming calls and text not working?

I will private message you the Porting team phone number, they will give you the porting status and let you know if anything pending

**check Community inbox, envelope icon on the top right

Elliott1

I can't switch from Telus to Public Mobile either.  help.  a phone number would be great.  I've tried for two days to sort this out.

@Rusty1 

Did you reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) ? Put your telus SIM card back in your phone and reply YES.....telus will continue to send you the PAT between the hours of 11 am et and 8pm et. Once you do that your port will complete within a few minutes up to 2 hours. Once telus SIM no longer works put the pm sim card back in your phone and reboot.

it's a support model they chosen.  Honest, nothing to complain to BBB

you have called the Porting team?    They will give you a status update or what need to be done.    

Let us know how it goes

Rusty1

Perhaps multiple submissions to the Better Business Bureau! might elicit a response!

@Rusty1   Check your inbox, I have sent you the phone number for the Telus porting department.

Rusty1

It's not a win win if you can't communicate with them or them with you!

Need Help? Let's chat.