cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Self Serve Log-In

Justme69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never did get service and had no cell service at all for over 2 weeks. I was told it was a busy time. Ha. Apparently my # never ported but that was three months ago, Public is still debiting my credit card. This is the most ludicrous thing I’ve ever seen. I’ve lodged a formal complaint with the Fed Dept for whatever that’s gonna do. 

2 REPLIES 2

@Justme69 

you have to work with PM support again.  When you first had the issue in April, the Community suggested you to call the porting team, did you call?  You should have continued to check in with the Community and we can advise

you can work with the support now to either get the port sorted out or ask them to delete the credit card from the account, which essentially cancel the account.  Please message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Justme69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to have them stop charging my credit card for three months now. I’ve never had service from them. Still paying.

Need Help? Let's chat.