cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Changing Account Email Address

VKutuzov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I want to change e-mail address in my child's account to get online access and payment options.

Previously I tried to create her account with my own email linked with my phone #, but something went wrong. Could you please unlink her phone #  (xxx)xxx-xxx from my email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com,  so that I could create account for her with another email address. Thank you. Vxxxxxx 

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal information

12 REPLIES 12

VKutuzov

Hi, It's fixed now. There was no problem. Sorry for confusion. 

Thank you.

@VKutuzov 

It will be simpler for you to send a private message to the moderators explain in detail your issue with your childs account and your need to access it.

When you send a private message it will help speed up your service request by leaving a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your childs account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.
  3. Provide your account info as above as well.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. They should be able to verify the account without waiting for a reply from you first and begin to recitify your situation.

If you include the credit card info you wish to be updated you can save yourself some extra steps on a sometimes finicky and frustrating pay system that may make it difficult to add credit card details. If you wish this to be done for you then include the card #, expiry date, CVV/CVC # and the exact name on the card and exact billing address. Once successfully added make a test payment of $1 to make sure it works.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@VKutuzov wrote:

How to submit a ticket?

@VKutuzov Go back in the thread and read the reply by @Dunkman . The instructions are there.

@VKutuzov wrote:

How to submit a ticket?

@VKutuzov   Follow the directions in the post by @Dunkman 

VKutuzov

How to submit a ticket?

@VKutuzov wrote:

I had already described my problem few times to the bot and moderator but haven't got solution yet. Please advise. Thank you. 

If you have submitted a ticket to the moderator the wait times are up to 48 hours. Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a response.

VKutuzov

Should I create a Self-Serv account for my child's phone# again? If so, I still receive:

“The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.”

Please give me guide lined solution

VKutuzov

I had already described my problem few times to the bot and moderator but haven't got solution yet. Please advise. Thank you. 

@VKutuzov 

You will need to contact moderator to change email address. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I will start your own thread to gain more visibility. I also edited your personal information. 

VKutuzov

I need Self-Serv access to my child's phone # (xxx)xxx-xxxx, but it is currently linked wrongly to my phone's account email. 

Please Help,

Thank you,

Vladimir

Edit by Dunkman:  removed personal information

VKutuzov

No. My child's accont is working and paid monthly properly. I just want to change payment details and need self-serv access to it. But I can't because email address stored is wrong.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should delete any personal information by clicking on the three dots.  You would need to setup a new account with a new sim and phone number & email.

Need Help? Let's chat.