cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a new plan but did not enter referral code.

Justaranjan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I purchased a plan without entering the referral code. My Sim is still being shipped, can I still add the referral code to my account?

6 REPLIES 6

@softech 

I thought I read it from a past post but wasn’t sure if this was the case so just confirming.

@BKNS27 wrote:

So does the OP have 30 days from creating an account to activate the SIM?

@BKNS27 

where you got that info from?  I never get across that  limit

@softech 

Thanks, I thought it can be entered during SIM activation process.

So does the OP have 30 days from creating an account to activate the SIM?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Justaranjan 

It is not late because you will need the SIM card number to activate the SIM and enter the referral code in step 4 on the PM app on your phone.

@BKNS27 it is actually late

from what OP said, he is already waiting for sim to be shipped, so OP already passed the payment step where the friend code supposed to be entered (OP has to pay before the sim will ship to him).  

However, as said above by @hTideGnow , OP can still ask support to help to put the code back with a ticket to CS agent after the account is fully opened

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Justaranjan 

It is not late because you will need the SIM card number to activate the SIM and enter the referral code in step 4 on the PM app on your phone.

IMG_0118.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Justaranjan 

yes you can

wait till the sim arrives, use the app to complete the activation first

after activates, open ticket with PM support agent using Chatbot.  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.