cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile changed the plan again

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

This was changed overnight to new activations only!!

What is the for the average user?? Especially since we now have to pay in full???

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/40GB-4Gspeed3

Screenshot_20240516_115340_Samsung Internet.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is very typical of Public Mobiles customer service and retention strategies these days. 

Force everyone into points system which means that all legacy customers are paying significantly more. Then remove the option for current customers to switch to a lower plan. 

Very synical and sadly typical of PM

@Phil_Adelphus  Trust me after this, I will definitely be taking daily screenshots. I checked it morning and night before going to bed. I checked this morning at about 7:30 am it was there. When I posted this message around  10:00 am, it was gone.🍻

@Sansan   Perhaps one should take daily screenshots as evidence!  In that case it must have appeared after 10th May and then disappeared since yesterday.

@hTideGnow  I know new plans will always come and go. I will keep my original $15 250 MB 250 minutes. 

My point was that I KNOW @Phil_Adelphus that the plans all expect the $15 had an end date of May 20. I saw it up to yesterday. I check the plans daily. 

HI @Sansan 

as my prediction earlier, more plans will come 

new plans available for existing customers (thakns @fixin1  for breaking the news)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-19-1GB-and-29-10GB-in-my-account/m-p/...

$29 not as good as before

but the $19 one is good

@Sansan   There was not a May 20th on that particular plan, I just checked the Wayback Machine, this screenshot from there is for May 10

IMG_2194.png

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, can they do this? Because there was a date of May 20 you can get it until for ALL. So can they change it before May 20? I understand that they can change it at any time, but there was a date stamped on it!! How is this right!!! 

Especially since there is really nothing in between. 

Today is May 16!!!!

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes interesting move on their part, hopefully they will add some other options soon. I feel like maybe they are trying to prevent people downgrading after the rewards change... hopefully after things settle a bit they will open back up to everyone...???

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

yes @Sansan 

the $29 is removed from My Account.

But they only have so few plans now, pretty sure some new ones are coming

Need Help? Let's chat.