cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out of Public

Ylecnalgmail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’m having trouble porting out of public mobile, has been over 18hrs (yesterday afternoon) and still haven’t received confirmation text from public to confirm I’m trying to port my number to freedom mobile. 
help is greatly appreciated,

6 REPLIES 6

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

then ask support to check if they ever received them.  Open ticket ..

Ylecnalgmail

First request was yesterday early afternoon at the kiosk, phone number and PM account number submitted. Today, about 1 hour ago, also with phone number and PM account number. 

slusagm

@Ylecnalgmail  sometimes the issue could be from the new provider, they could have sent the request late or miss sending it completely.

Also,  did you give them the PM account number? 

Ylecnalgmail

Hi, thanks for the quick response, Text is working from other numbers, already put in 2nd request from new provider, never had a port take this long, does not bode well for public mobile that it takes this long. 

slusagm

@Ylecnalgmail 

ask PM to check if they received that.  use the Orange Chatbot button to open ticket.  Type Submit ticket and choose Contact Us

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Ylecnalgmail 

you can still receive regular text from others?  If so, please call your new carrier and ask them to resubmit the porting request

Then wait another 4 hours.  If still nothing, then ask support agent to check.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.