cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App...thoughts?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have yet to download the new app.  If you have tried it, what are your thoughts?

• Recommend?
  • Do not recommend?

Any details would be appreciated.  Thank you 😎

12 REPLIES 12

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I prefer the web browser for most things as most apps have poor optimization. I doubt this app we be any better than the website

TinTin_Cap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Very like as you said. Also I had challenges getting it to process changes.  Not a great experience, i reverted to webiste.

Community_QA_
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DDM69 They have an app?  Let me check

Exactly. I can't stand apps that are just essentially a link to their website. This one has potential.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DDM69   I guess the app is ok.  

I am glad the apps is not just a wrapper of the mobile site.

Try it , test it. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Way better than the cache hungry website. It's a bit slow, logs me out, and makes me redo 2fa multiple times a day even thought I ask it to remember this device. But it is an improvement, no question.

Sammiyummy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Work but a bit slow!

Yes recommend! Finally PM get the app. 

Shan__non
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I find it a bit laggy and it keeps making me log back in whenever I click in something. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69  I have and at first it and the web browser was somewhat disorientating for me . But once’s I got fooling around with it a bit yesterday and today I like it a lot more then the old system , but still prefer the web browser over the app myself  

add so yes I recommend 

damenace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It does the job.  I'd recommend it if you don't like to use a computer to manage your account.

XionBunny

@DDM69 just ignore them and notify the powers that be 

XionBunny

It's nice when it works, that's about all there is say about it.

Need Help? Let's chat.