cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion subscriptions

unk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was looking to subscribe to the 50gb of data for $55 5g plan. Every time I select the plan it says I already have an active subscription, so I go to My Account to search Subscriptions and Addons, and only the standard plans will appear there, I have no option to select a promotion subscription.

How can I select one, is there some other way?

10 REPLIES 10

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@unk  Do you happen to be in Quebec 

add is it possible you already made the plan change . This could be one reason to not see it also check subscription/add on page to confirm . And maybe try using the app instead @unk 

HI @unk 

which province your phone number is?

try to login My Account again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and it should be there

unk

Its odd because when I try to change to a new plan, these are my only options. I can only see the 50gb data plan when I'm not logged in. Possible its not offered in my area or something?

unk_0-1692644406407.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@unk  You have to first select plan on the right . Then you will get option to choose it for 90 days and pay the $150 up front with 150GB for 90 days and confirm it for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your  current cycle 

Adding then you will see something like this @unk 

Handy1_0-1692643903404.png

as you can see I’m moving to this plan on sept 28 myself 🙂

unk

Yes, I have an active PM account with the plan on the left(see image). I want to subscribe instead to the plan on the right.

When I go to My Account and try to select a new plan, the promotion with the unlimited data doesn't appear there

unk_0-1692643378564.png

SlickToxic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You set plan you want soon already for Renewal

Remove refresh should be in offers again

Set for Sub renewal

Friggin Ballon hovering over reply.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@unk  You can get support to help you change to the plan you want also 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@unk 

You will need to switch your old plan to the new plan. I suggest that you switch on your next renewal date so you won’t charge for the current plan and the new plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@unk 

Sorry, but I'm confused..so you currently have an active PM account and now you want to upgrade to a better plan...right ? Which plan do you have and which are you wanting to change to ?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @unk 

if this is a second line with PM, you need a different email address to create another account

if it is only your first line with PM, still use a different email to create another account and try again.  And remember to use the app to subscribe with that new email

Need Help? Let's chat.