cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promos for the new user

newto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
Just created an account and used referral code xxxxxxx from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that should give $10-$50 credit, but can't see it anywhere. Where it will be?
Also there is "SAVE $2 EVERY MONTH WITH AUTO-PAY". Where do I set it up and where to see those applied? My CC already registered in Registered Payment Method.
Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Most likely autopay offer is not updated.

You will get Points only. 5% off your bill, 10 point at anniversary and one point for each referral. You have to collect at least 15 points in order to redeem them to money and apply to your bill.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@newto 

That website is not up to date.  It is not affiliated with Public mobile.  Marketing website trying to get more referrals for that number. You will get $10 bill credit within 72 hours upon activation of a new account.  

There is no more autopay $2/month autopay credit.  Public mobile switch to the rewards points system.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/public-points

P.S. I will remove the referral code and website information.  

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

only $10 credit.  You will see the Friend referral box at the step where you enter the payment info. Check carefully again

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @newto,  no more $2 autopay discount.  But you earn 5%

for the code, you can enter at Step 4 - Payment.  There should be 2 button at the button, Promo code and Referral Code, click the Referral code one

Need Help? Let's chat.