cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Plan ($24/4GB)

Deepg821
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want this plan, but it's only for new customers. I'm already a customer. Is there no way I can get it? 

6 REPLIES 6

Mark42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've asked for it, but they won't allow it.. only way i figure is to leave and come back... pain! They should try to work harder on retention and helping out their existing customers!

@Atilker wrote:

I am in the same boat. Have asked for this plan but was told the one for $34 is a great plan for existing subscribers. Urgh. Let me know if you are able to get it

If you are coming from the $15 plan, begging nicely and being willing to accept an immediate plan change is quite likely to work.  I speak from experience.  😁

Atilker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in the same boat. Have asked for this plan but was told the one for $34 is a great plan for existing subscribers. Urgh. Let me know if you are able to get it

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Deepg821 

remember... you'll lose the 150 day Bonus Data if you change to a different plan....(if that makes any difference to you)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Deepg821  First try asking support some have verified getting these new activation only plans just by asking . You stand better chance of getting it if your on the $15 plan . Not so much if it’s a downgrade in plan price thou . best of luck 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710429166252.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deepg821 

You can try contacting a CS_Agent on the Chat button and type in Submit a Ticket but no guarantee .

Need Help? Let's chat.