cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Black Friday Promos be better, worth waiting for?

Chris_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I'm considering a change to the promo 50G Canada/US plan, but I also need to port my number out to a Voip service and change the cellphone number I use with PM. That will automatically cancel my PM account, so I have to start a new one... I still have 3 weeks of paid service left though (would be lost money)... If I can wait until closer to the end of my subscription to port out/change number, I wouldn't lose that money spent. BUT I like that $36 50GB Canada/US plan currently available... does anyone know if it, or something even better may be available for Black Friday Sale?

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks ya'll. Yeah I figured I'd get these answers, but thought I'd try and see outta curiosity anyways. Have a good week!

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chris_ 

Traditionally Public Mobile has had very compelling Black Friday plans and competition among providers has been fierce this year although Rogers and Fido are no longer competing in the prepaid marketplace.

It's possible Public Mobile will offer a free sim card alongside the free e-sim offer I would recommend having a Sim card on hand if that's your usual choice for service. You can always order the free Sim card if offered just log out and reinstall the Public Mobile app after ordering and log back in to finish activation with the Sim card in hand. The free one if offered will arrive a couple weeks later that you can keep as a spare.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chris_  As already mentioned know one knows for sure be nice if we had crystal ball , but typical Black Friday  / Boxing Day sales we saw most carriers have some special promo plans keep fingers crossed and stay tuned and keep eye out every other day until then 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Chris_ 

we are all just customers he is like you , so no one know 

I can only say from last couple years' experience, PM tends to follow otherss promotions on the $35 range.  They could match others (and have better plans) as PM sees better promotion from other

So, we will see

@Chris_ wrote:

I'm considering a change to the promo 50G Canada/US plan, but I also need to port my number out to a Voip service and change the cellphone number I use with PM. That will automatically cancel my PM account, so I have to start a new one... I still have 3 weeks of paid service left though (would be lost money)... If I can wait until closer to the end of my subscription to port out/change number, I wouldn't lose that money spent. BUT I like that $36 50GB Canada/US plan currently available... does anyone know if it, or something even better may be available for Black Friday Sale?

Nobody has any way of knowing the answer to your quetsion until new plans and promotions are announced.  Public Mobile staff members won't give information about any future offers that they haven't been authorized to discuss or that haven't yet been decided on.

Need Help? Let's chat.