cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private message link

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi I need to private message a moderator does anyone know where I can find the link for it? I don't want that irritating chatbot thing.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy You don't want to use the charbot but you shoild.  Sending a provate message can take lomger for response or could be ignored.

@chainsawcowboy always nice to hear that a fellow customer's issue/problem is resolved.  Yay!

May I suggest that you write down your password and pin# and keep them in a safe place, in case you need to do some changes in your account.

Best wishes

RosieR

chainsawcowboy

Thank you once again everyone. I used darlicious' suggestion to add the extra information and the moderator asked me  some extra verifier questions because I was changing my PIN code. Once I answered those and supplied my new PIN code it was immediately changed and I received a text message noting that a pin code change had occurred. That's good to know security wise that you will be informed when an important change had been made in your account.

@chainsawcowboy 

Here's a little extra info to speed up your service times.....

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times seem to have improved and are currently about 1 hour during moderator business hours.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

chainsawcowboy

Thanks again community! More speedy answers.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy 

It's really quite easy to use the chatbot, there's like 3 steps for a faster response time. Click here and:

1. type moderator,
  2. then select contact us,
  3. then select you need a human now  and follow prompts to submit a ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.