cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out number

RM_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I need my phone number to be ported out to Telus but for that to happen I need a note on my account saying that this is happening. Please help as I cannot send a ticket.

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Support is to be done by the new provider. In this case they should be able to move the number whether or not the account here is active. Not fully deactivated though. Active or suspended.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RM_C 

Hello! Typically for porting out all you need to do is give telus the number you wish to port and account number from PM and they can trigger the port on their end. You’ll need to leave your PM sim in your phone and have your account active so you can reply to a text message authorizing the port. 

If you need to contact someone from customer service for PM please click this link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages it on mobile).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RM_C  Make sure your PM account is active and start the port with Telus leaving thenPM SIM card in the phone so you get the confirmation text from PM to reply YES to the port 

Need Help? Let's chat.