cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew subscription payment not working

marcos_valois
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My subscription did not renew automatically, as it should, and by trying to manually pay for the renew it is giving the error: 507 Insufficient Storage with the description "somethingWentToWrong". Already tried from other browsers. And the automatic support is useless, I spend the entire day today without service, travelling, which was not fun at all. Also, no success to find a number to call for help. Can I get some help here?

3 REPLIES 3

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marcos_valois wrote:

@CS_Agent 

For future reference you can submit a ticket through the chatbot to message a real person. You can submit a ticket with the bot by typing in "submit a ticket" and selecting "Contact Us". 

Alternatively if that doesn't work you can message support directly from here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

marcos_valois

Never mind, topic was resolved. I changed for another credit card and it worked. By the way, I used the same credit card very recently and everything was fine. So it seems it is only Public Mobile that is not accepting it.

Did not received a clear warning about why I was without service, though, and for a company like a phone provider to not have a number to reach out is really a critical issue. And no message in the page indicated the error in the card, either.  So, it would be a nice improvement to Public Mobile to improve the support access or the message services: I really expend the entire day without have a place to do a better consultation, without a phone number of the support to call and in the route. In the most critical moments, I could not count with this company, unfortunately.

marcos_valois
Need Help? Let's chat.