cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting not complete

HDS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number is working one way. I can perform outgoing calls but cannot receive incoming.

To sign into the account and get full access, it is sending the 6-digit code on the new port-in number. I tried many times but still not getting any sms for code.

3 REPLIES 3

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HDS 

This is a provisioning issue. If your old Sim no longer works and your old account is closed then your port has completed. You need to contact customer support to provision your Sim card and ensure your account is properly set up. I suggest sending a detailed private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HDS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for reaching out. I tried all the troubleshooting steps like rebooting, took my sim out and reinsert. Unfortunately, my old sim stopped working now and when I called old provider, they said they cant help now. Suggested to talk to current provider.

I cant even log in as it is sending code on new number where I am not getting anything. When I call someone, call goes through but when someone calls me, it says the number does not exist.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @HDS 

Have you tried resetting your network settings and rebooting your phone?

If you place your old providers SIM card into your phone, does it still work?

There is a number you can call that I can share with you, but let me see if I can pin point the problem first before I do that.

Need Help? Let's chat.