cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please get the service that I've paid.

stupid_alex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered 20 Gb 4G data plan for $39. Public mobile promised to start the plan from August 31. I've paid for the plan. There is no connection. Should I switch to another provider for the service I need? I expect compensation from Public mobile for days: August 31, Sep 1-4.

edited by computergeek541:  inappropriate comments removed. Mocking of a culture and/or a language is a violation of terms of service.

5 REPLIES 5

@stupid_alex 

If you purchased a plan you must have activated/subscribed a plan through the PM app.

This is the only to make a purchase so how did you make the purchasing the plan?

stupid_alex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why I need to download something to make a call?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

Are you porting in from another provider?   Is your PM SIM an eSIM or a physical SIM?  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @stupid_alex 

Are you 100% sure you signed up and completed the purchase? Download the phone app and see what it says. Also, have you tried rebooting your phone? Do you see Public Mobile at the top left corner of the screen of your phone?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@stupid_alex  Did you download the app to finish the activation . Have you rebooted the phone ? If still no luck please submit ticket with support using this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.