cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

hsoudbakhsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I chose a plan for this momth but now I realize that my previous plan just charged for me now? How can I fix it?

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hsoudbakhsh 

Your old plan may not been completed so contact a CS Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket so the Agent can look into it for you.

@carmenleung wrote:

@dabr Good to know! Thanks for sharing! However that method still works as I used it myself today in the chat.

@carmenleung   You're right as I just tried it myself.. 😊

Edit:   However, we are supposed to use the new title (which is more appropriate) so as not to confuse new customers.

carmenleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dabr Good to know! Thanks for sharing! However that method still works as I used it myself today in the chat.

@carmenleung     Just FYI...the "moderator" has been officially replaced and are now Customer Support Agents or CS_Agent.  It was announced a few months ago.

carmenleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's easier to just contact an agent to sort it out! If you go to the Public Mobile Support chat at the bottom right corner of the page, type in "moderator" and then click the "Contact Us" button. From there you will be able to submit a ticket and they usually get back within the hour if it's within business hours. I've had great luck with it so far when I did the same thing - they are able to rectify it. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hsoudbakhsh wrote:

I chose a plan for this momth but now I realize that my previous plan just charged for me now? How can I fix it?

@hsoudbakhsh   so, you made a plan change and selected change in the next cycle but that didn't work? you are still on your "old" plan?

Is the new plan more expensive or cheaper?  Is your current cycle just started today or yesterday?

If it just started for a day or two, I guess you can contact CS_Agent and ask them to change it for you.  If the new plan you want is more expensive, you might want to first load enough fund manually (pay the difference first), then open a ticket with CS Agent.  If they are ok to process it, then they can just process the change using the fund you loaded manually.  Of course, if the new plan is cheaper, you might want to ask them to credit you back the money to your account

To open ticket with PM:

1. 1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you choose to make an immediate plan change ?  PM is prepaid so you would be charged for your previous plan and your new plan.  It is recommended to make a plan change on next renewal date so you don't lose any unused minutes/ texts or data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hsoudbakhsh 

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.