cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired - why?

Tani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I set up my autopay (plan 25$) in November 2021. So far it was working and the payments were automatically taken from my debit card, but a few days ago I received a message that my plan expired. I don't understand why. I also tried to pay for the reactivation, but the site still says my plan expired.

Another problem I am facing is that I tried to change my plan from $25 to $35 dollars and I am not sure it is active, because the website says the plan expired.

Can you help please? I just want the autopay to automatically take $35 from my debit card on monthly basis without me having to do anything else.

Thank you,

Tani

3 REPLIES 3

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@esjliv wrote:

If that still does not let your please reactivate then list your phone into lost/stolen status. Then go back and reactivate it.

I will not be surprised one of answers in a near future will be 'mark your phone lost/stolen, sell it on kijiji and then go and live full and productive life'.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM had huge outage with autopay on Apr 1st. Many customers with renewal on that date get accounts suspended due to no pay even it was not their fault. Some managed to recover accounts/service with manual payment but even that did not work every time.

If manual payment does not work for you to restore service only solution is to contact agent.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tani  - there was a wide spread autopay issue on April 1st, and continued reports over the last couple days about services still not working, and accounts not activating.

If this was what was affecting you, and you have no services working, try manually adding enough funds to pay the amount of your plan. When you do choose the "other" amount, not the "amount owing"...(this method can be finicky).

If that still does not let your please reactivate then list your phone into lost/stolen status. Then go back and reactivate it.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.