cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Upgrade

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good morning,

I just installed the new PM App.  I successfully signed into my account, and tried to upgrade my plan to the new promotional offer - $39 for 20 GB to be effective on my renewal date.  Now, I’m not sure if I was successful in doing so because the app stopped working.  I know there have been some hiccups with this new app, and that they are being worked on, but how do I find out if my upgrade is going to happen on my renewal date when I can’t access anything?

Thank you 

16 REPLIES 16

Read this very thread. There's your help. 

@Jacobbbb   So, the plan change supposed to be today ?

Couple things to do 

1. since if could be just browser cache program, please login My Account using Incognito mode.  Check if plan details show the correct one and if PM charged you from Payment history

2. check your cc to see if PM charged you the correct amount

Jacobbbb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have the same question and exact same scenario plz help. 

TessieBoo

Thank you.  Will uninstall and reinstall.  Will let you know what happens later.

TessieBoo

Thank you.  Yes, I saw this.

HI  @TessieBoo 

for app, try to uninstall it and reinstall

for Browser, try login using Incognito/Private/Secret mode, maybe it will work better without the cache problem

@TessieBoo  We happy you got it all figured out 🙂

TessieBoo

Thanks again.  Everything seems fine now.

TessieBoo

Everything seems fine now, thank you!

TessieBoo

Thank you for your reply.  I have made my upgrade through my browser in incognito, and everything is fine.  But, the app is still not working, and even through my browser, I can’t sign out of my account.  Very strange stuff going on…..

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You can see if it's scheduled in the app or on the website.

Screenshot_20230601-084331.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo  check your my account , you should see this on your subscription / add on tab 

Handy1_0-1685633868178.png

TessieBoo

Thank you.  I will try that too.

TessieBoo

Thank you, I will try that. They will not have taken the payment as I chose for the change to take place on my next renewal.  Also, I’ve been having trouble with my password not working….sometimes it’s accepted and sometimes it’s not.  Guess I’ll have to try changing it again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo 

can you log in on a laptop and check if the renewal is scheduled to happen as you anticipate ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TessieBoo 

try to login My Account again using Incognito mode from a web brower and see what you see

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/

Also, check the payment history page to confirm they took the money

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Let us know what you see 

Need Help? Let's chat.