Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Reactivation Issues Again

haleyma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Not the first time this has happened. 

1. I let me plan expire for the month as I was away.

2. Now that I need it back I thought it would be a simple step of topping up to reactivate.

3. Clicked 'Reactivate Current Plan', was brought to 'Make a Payment' page.

4. Made the necessary payment.

5. Amount Due now reads 0.00.

6. Still no reactivation. How do I solve this?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@haleyma 

Does the amount in your available funds equal or exceed your plan amount? Then as mentioned there are two options to reactivate your service. You can add a $1 manual top up amount. This doesn't always work thru self serve but will work thru 611 if you know your 4 digit account pin# to make a payment via your card on file. However there is no $1 option. You are stuck with preset $$ amount options.

Your other option is suspending your service via lost/stolen. Suspend. Log out/in. Resume service. Your plan will automatically reactivate. You can double check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN.....$10 and your 100 MINUTES or DATA AT 3G SPEED....$5+ debits to your account balance with today's date.

If you find yourself in that situation again choose "other amount" and add $1 extra to the amount owing to reactivate and that should make your plan reactivate automatically and leave the $1 in your available funds to apply to your next renewal. Adding funds via 611 will always reactivate your service as long as it coversvyour plan amount and you are not suspended via lost/stolen.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@haleyma   As many suggest, put in the extra $1 and it should work.  Many used this trick before and worked well.  No worry about the extra fund, it will sit in your account as Available Fund and will be used towards your next renewal.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@haleyma 

Yep, simply add $1 more than is needed, with a balance of $1 the renewal will be triggered immediately. If it's not, then contact @CS_Agent by private message.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@haleyma 

In self service choose lost/stolen. Suspend your service and then log out. Log back in after 1 minute and resume your service. Is the status Active? If yes log out and reboot your phone.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try a manual deposit of $1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@haleyma 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

• Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  • Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  • Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  • Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  • Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  • Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.