cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones and plans

Sam8712
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am looking for a phone with highest RAM and CPU and monthly plan under $40.  I am also looking to switch from another provider, do I get a deal with that? I am looking for an alternate to the iPhones etc, something that might be more affordable/budget friendly.  Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Sam8712

Sweet information MD69, thanks for sharing!!

MD69

If you're not in a hurry to get a phone, keep an eye on the Google Canada Store.  They put the Pixel 7a on sale for $399 from time-to-time.

Sam8712

Thank you all for your help and suggestions 👍👍

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not sell refurbished phones anymore.
You will have to do your own research what suits you best in terms of specs and price.

Plans you see for new customers are what it is. No 'special deals' for newcomers.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sam8712 

PM currently just offer prepaid plans and stopped selling refurbished phones.
You can go to Mobile Klinik (Telus) and pick a refurbish phone. They also have PM SIMs.

Plans start at $15 for just text and talk at 4G to the $34 50gb data Canada/USA at 5G with unlimited text and talk.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sam8712 

As mentioned, Public mobile does not sell phones.  

The $34 US/Canada 50 GB 5G plan is very popular at the present time.  Able to use your phone service both in Canada and USA.  

Most PM customers save some money from their plans and then are able to use that savings to purchase whatever phone they choose. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sam8712 

Public Mobile only sells plans but not phone.  So, you can try to Bring your own device and come here.  PM has good plans with enough data for $29 (40GB).   or a ever cheaper one but with less data,  $19 for 3GB  (a 90 days subscription, ie, $57 for 9GB for 90 days)

Need Help? Let's chat.