cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have a credit on your account, can you use that credit to purchase a cellphone?

15 REPLIES 15

shimdog
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately those credits are only for plan renewals and purchasing add-ons

@Yummy 

Lol....and I thought I was good with two....😃.

@walker1 wrote:

And then you'll get another account using one of the many promotions. 

I am OK with ONE account I have.

@Yummy   Yes.  The way  your working so  hard in helping people in the community with their problems, it won't be long before your's will be free too!  I'm pretty sure of that 😊😊😊

And then you'll get another account using one of the many promotions. 

@station1104 

We only wish we could use any accumulated funds in our accounts to purchase a phone from pm. Maybe you should add that go @maximum_gato 's community wishlist!😃

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

DSCF8880.JPG

@walker1 wrote:

@Yummy   I called it fake money, cause you said you can only buy the phone with real 💰 money.  😆

If I could use that  ( fake )money in my available funds account to get a PM phone, it would be free for me.

I envy you... Does it mean you PM service is free as you always have extra in your account?

@Yummy   I called it fake money, cause you said you can only buy the phone with real 💰 money.  😆

If I could use that  ( fake )money in my available funds account to get a PM phone, it would be free for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There was a guy some time ago ranting about getting his money back. I think he said he had deposited real money. But then he wanted it back. Never did hear what came of it.

I don't think rewards should be counted. But I think there is something to be said about depositing real money...T&C/policies notwithstanding.

@walker1 wrote:

That's really bad that you can't use that fake money to buy your new/ used phone.

I would not call it 'fake' money as on next renewal they DO lower your bill you are paying with 'real' money.

I guess some members accumulating rewards, referrals could benefit of getting 'free' phone trading such 'fake' money for it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@station1104 

No you can't purchase device,

but if you found at Available Funds: $$
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically...

That's really bad that you can't use that fake money to buy your new/ used phone.   I hope you didn't already load real money into your available funds account, thinking you could buy your phone from that account.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Funds from account can be used only for funding account (renewal, add-ons).

Refurbished phones have to be purchased with real money.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@station1104 no , they are in fact different sites and  different logons.   The credit can only be used for plan renewal and add-ons purchases 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately you can't use any credits in your account.  You would need to pay using Paypal and credit cards for Certified Pre-Owned phones.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@station1104 wrote:

If you have a credit on your account, can you use that credit to purchase a cellphone?

No, The Available funds can only be used to pay for plan renewals or buy add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.