cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer

kirbyfanclub
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Hello! Just became a PM customer, received my SIM yesterday and completed activation. 

I selected a temporary number and confirmed that was working before submitting a number transfer request.

This morning (with my old Telus SIM in my phone) I received a text from Telus to confirm the transfer within 90 minutes. I said yes. Since then my account with Telus has been deactivated. 

Now I think I’m just waiting on PM to finalize it on their end. Just wondering if folks know the estimated timeline for this? I currently have no text, call or data (incoming or outgoing). 

I leave to the US in a couple days and really would love if this was up and running by then 🙂

Any info is much appreciated, thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kirbyfanclub 

If you are still awaiting CSA response, might want to try a reboot of your phone.  Or network reset of phone (this will erase any saved Wifi settings)

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You are most welcome 🙂

kirbyfanclub
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Thanks so much for the link! Will do now 🙂

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kirbyfanclub: Welcome to Public Mobile. 🙂

I would contact the service agent by direct message as soon as possible (use this link); https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And explain them this issue and ask them if the number transfer is going okay. This is important so that they are aware and can look into this and you are not just guessing.

Need Help? Let's chat.