cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Quicker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number over 3 weeks ago. I can send texts or call out but I can not receive texts or calls. I have tried turning off the phone and reinstalling sim card

i am not able to send a ticket to support. Driving me crazy

10 REPLIES 10

Munnabhai

It's been hours and I'm not getting any real support from Public mobile to restore my connection. Please help

Munnabhai

Hi, I'm with Public mobile for more than 5 years and this is the first time it is happening. I did all the steps that the chatbot suggested(e.g. turning off and on etc) but still not working.

@Munnabhai 

first, try to reboot your phone and click Reset all network, test again

Also, is mobile data working? are incoming calls working?

you said you cannot receive verification code, How long you have activated PM service and you submitted porting?  if it is within a week, it is normal.  System text takes longer to find out you changed provider and route the text to you correctly

Munnabhai

I can't make or receive calls and texts. The phone keeps saying, " Hi, your call cannot be completed at this moment; please try again later." I tried different numbers to call but got the same result. Also not receiving the verification codes for accessing secure sites. I need technical support immediately but not sure if public mobile has any live person in their system. I'm really frustrated

@Quicker  Happy it’s all sorted out for you 

Quicker
  • Done. Thank you

HI @Quicker   so, the old sim still onthe old device but can send text , just cannot receive? If porting successful, the old account will be closed and the old sim would not be working at all, So, the porting should be stuck.

Call the porting team tomorrow morning

Quicker

Yes we kept SIM card in old device until the sms came. We approved porting. The sim now will send a text but will not receive calls

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Quicker   

did you reply YES to your old carrier to approve the porting? Look like that part was missing and it was a stuck port

Don't open ticket, there is a quicker way

I will send you a phone number to call porting support team.  It is now closed but call tomorrow after 9am.

They will tell you what is missing and re-initialize the porting. 

Check your community inbox for my message

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Direct message support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.