cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"New interface" - new user name + where . . .

MP99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't log into my account often.  To me, this is new interface.

Questions:

1.  Normal to need to setup new user name?  I did have it when I setup in 2019.  I cannot use old user name (system said already in use)?

2.  Where do I find the listing of all my existing referral phone#s?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

1. you cannot turn off 2FA, but you can check the  trusted device option and it will ask you less 

2. it should be linked, so you can ask PM questions related to your account. And you will earn community rewards 

MP99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the link!!  Will read in detail another day.

1.  Do I really need to do the SMS OTP discribed in your web links in order to link to account (for community reward)?

2.  What do I loss to continue using this new username instead of the old ones?

Thanks in advance!

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MP99 

you can ask PM to help to get the old username back.  You will need to open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

And the friend referral, you won't see the list anymore..  You can only tell how many friends you have when they add the friend rewards to your rewards account 

@MP99 

If you have not login to your account in the last year, you will need to set up Eversafe Login.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/eversafe-faqs

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/eversafe-troubleshooting

With the new system, there is no list of all your referral phone numbers anymore.  You will know how many referrals that you get by the number of referral points that  you receive every monthly schedule. 

Hey again @MP99 

Public Mobile changed the site and added a new security feature. You are going to have to sign up all over again.

Need Help? Let's chat.