My sim load incorrectly 

my phone number say no sim 

and the eSIM says use as business 

can someone help? 

IMG_1165.png

5 REPLIES 5

Jasonr12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. Yes I can use esim. I really don't like this- I might just return to rogers. 

The esim on my phone is saying rogers- not PM

ROGERS confirmed that the number ported successfully. I am out of a phone for 2 days. 

@BKNS27 I did see in @Jasonr12 screenshot it did have an option for an eSIM. It's just odd why it's not showing up.

Jason, I'm thinking it didn't work. Try following the steps again with the email you got from Public Mobile. If it fails again, please create a ticket to a CS Agent to help you resolve the problem.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719672420960.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonr12 

Do you know if your phone is eSIM compatible?

Best to contact a CS_Agent by tapping on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket for an agent to help you complete the eSIM activation.

Jasonr12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you - delete image

I tried that multiple times and it does not work. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your screenshot as it shows your phone number. This is not a private forum.

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Then once you reboot, go back into your SIM settings and see if you're able to make the eSIM your primary.

Need Help? Let's chat.